81 Great Eastern Street, London EC2A 3HU, United Kingdom
It couldn’t be easier. We’re a short walk from the City and 5 minutes on foot from Old Street Station (Northern Line). The Hoxton’s Great Eastern Street main entrance is on a Red Route, so Black Cabs are the only cars permitted to pick up or drop off at any time.
Let the Hoxton Hotel be your guiding light in the urban jungle with our downloadable Hox Guide. All you need to know safely tucked in your pocket.
If your need is immediate and you just can't wait to get here then we can have you in a cab in minutes. Let us set the wheels in motion.
020 7550 1000
Yippee our phone line is back - We've missed chatting with you so please feel free to call. We take calls 24 hours day, 7 days a week!
Save time. Check out the answers to our most common queriesRead our FAQs
Manage your reservations
Need to make a change to an existing booking? No problem, we'll do our best to accommodate all requests.Change booking
So you get the best available rates, all bookings at the Hoxton are pre-paid. However we know the best laid travel plans can change at any time. If that’s the case for you, we want to help. The Hoxton has now introduced a new flexible system that allows you to alter your booking for a small £15 fee. To make any changes follow the steps below and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Check for availability on the new date you’re looking to book with us.
- If you are due to arrive in the next 24 hours please call our reservations team on 020 7550 1000.
- Once you’ve checked availability, be sure to check the rate. If the cost is higher for the new date we will charge you the difference from your original booking plus the £15 charge. If it’s the same only the £15 fee will apply.
- Carefully complete all the fields on the page. You won’t be able to submit an incomplete form.
- Read our full terms and conditions and then check the box to confirm that you agree to them. You can read the full terms and conditions here